Saturday, September 12, 2009

*WHAT* was in that diaper??






















Yet another post about poo. Sorry but when so much of my day is devoted to changing diapers, potty training, cleaning messes of all kinds and mostly all of my social time involves counting and ABC's, singing and pretending to cook when I'm not in the kitchen cooking for real. Well I can't remember the point and I'm sure my grammar was incorrect in that last sentence but it's late so you'll have to forgive me. I'm not even going to change it lol.


So anyway...I finally got out of the house today to interact with some real adults and what did they have me doing? Looking into diapers filled with melted candy bars made to look like POO!! The blonde in the picture (who answers to Rachel the Beautiful) is responsible for this fun filled game. I digress, this day was not for me so I will let it slide this time. This day was Trisha's special day, she is going to have a sweet little baby girl soon. This will make 2 sweet little girls now. I didn't get everybody's picture at the Baby shower simply because I didn't want to have to ask permission to put them in my blog, no littles in the pics either, same reason. I will add a pic of my present just cuz I made it myself. I also have a baby blankie and some booties but new baby doesn't have a name yet so I will wait until she arrives and gift those then since there is a large blank space on the blankie for her name. I had fun today even if it involved pseudo poo.


Just an interesting note, well I thought it was anyway, Piper has been picking the sequins off of a little purse that the girls play with and well. I found out yesterday that she ate a few of the red ones, you can guess how I knew.

No comments: