Thursday, October 8, 2009




I will add the rest of the Dora pics after I take them-oops. I added a ruffle to this and made a matching skirt. I thought I had already taken the pictures but nope.

















Today I'm sharing some of my favorite places on the web. The first is a great site for anybody with kids called http://storylineonline.net/ by the Screen Actors Guild. It's an online streaming video program featuring SAG members reading books aloud. You can have Al Gore read a book to your kid lol. James Earl Jones and Amanda Bynes are a couple more and the books are all great too. Stellaluna and A Bad Case of Stripes are just a couple. My trio of 2 year olds even sat still for a story on this site and usually they have no interest in the computer unless its spouting Barney songs. The actor reads the book and you get to see the pictures too. Check it out, it might buy you 10 minutes of quiet.





I also love a blog called "Confessions of a Sewing Dork" I'd love for you to go check her out, she has lots of awesome free tutorials and is full of great ideas and great give aways! I recently won an adorable outfit from her blog and I never win anything lol. You can see the outfit here: http://sewingdork.blogspot.com/search/label/giveaways really it's worth a peek! She also does mama clothes too. She is a sweet lady from Canada and she's funny too.





I was going to add some more but it's going to be another day because the dog is scratching at the front door to get in and the cat is scratching at the back door for food and the girls are jumping around shouting "eat eggies!" so I gotta run. I will tack on some pics of things I have been working on here at the end real quick though :-)

No comments: