Monday, May 4, 2009

What happened to the Panda scrub jacket?

I fiFinally finished this project! Mom and one of her friends found this really cute scrub jacket with panda print fabric that was being recycled. I love to repurpose and recycle anything but especially fabrics. I forgot to take a picture of the jacket as a whole before I got so into chopping it all up and making stuff out of it. I ended up with 2 toddler sized halter tops and a pair of toddler pants. I made my own bias tape to match the pink pants I think it looks a lot nicer than the white trim on the other top. To get all of that I had to use a piece with a pocket on it for the front of one of the halter tops, it just wouldn't work out to be in the center so I put a strip of pink beside it so it wouldn't look so off center. The model in the pics wearing one of the tops and a pair of pink pants is Piper. I'm happy to get this project finished, I have lots of summer clothes and dolly dresses to make.

No comments: