Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

The girls are so funny to watch while they play. Ava was pushing the Fisher Price lawn mower down the hall and Piper was sitting on a little booster seat right in her path. Piper started to fake scream as if to say "don't run over me." Chloe ran up to her and stood in the path, then she proceeded to give hand signals as if she were a little traffic cop! It was the funniest thing, I have no idea how she knew to do something like that.

10 minutes later I draped a blanket from the couch to the recliner to make a tunnel for them to crawl under. As soon as I was done straightening it out, Chloe tried to do a belly flop right on top of it. Splat! Then she looked at me like what'd ya do that for?

Praying for the boys in Alpha Company at MCRD, San Diego and also our fallen heroes today.

1 comment:

Helen McGinn said...

Stopping by from SITS...your kids are gorgeous. Great blog, will be reading more. I'm a mum of three; twins and a wee girl who was 18 months when they were born. xx