Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's Crazy Time-

The triplets are running up and down the hall each saying their own version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Logan and Levi are outside trying to play and use up every last minute of daylight. Austin is on his way out the door to go see a girl, which one I don't know. It is 7:43 pm and I am propped up with pillows in bed typing and listening to all of this. Here come the boys inside, it's going to get loud. Normally when i am 100% Logan would be in his room either reading or watching a calm cartoon or movie, already bathed and in his pj's. The girls should have had baths by now or at least be getting out of the bath. Levi sometimes helps with this routine but since I am off of lifting duty for now he gets to really pitch in. Austin is leaving because he did the lifting all day. I don't stay in bed all day but I am resting for a few minutes because my back hurts from being up for a long stretch, making cake pops and all, lol. I still have to dip them after the kiddos go to bed.

I love the sounds of my kids playing and giggling. It makes me happy. I really love to see them happy. Last night after all of the little ones were snug in bed, Austin came home and I was the only one up. I was working on the laptop and he sat down to chat. I let him listen to a song that I thought was funny and we ended up listening to Jim Gaffigan audios. The one about email and how if you hand wrote a letter you'd have to go outside. And then take it to the po, than I'd have to put pants on! Well, than that's gonna have to wait until next week. Of course Jim's version is so much funnier, I almost peed my pants. I had to shut the laptop because I was afraid to rip out all my abdominal stitches laughing so hard.

No comments: